Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the fields of activity of TERNA ENERGY?
TERNA ENERGY is a vertically organized Renewable Energy Sources company undertaking the development, construction, financing, and operation of renewable energy projects (wind, hydro, solar, biomass, waste management).
2. When was TERNA ENERGY founded?
TERNA ENERGY was established in 1997.
3. Where are the head offices of TERNA ENERGY?
The headquarters of TERNA ENERGY are located on 85, Mesogeion Avenue in Athens.
4. How many employees does the TERNA ENERGY Group employ?
The Group on December 31, 2022 employed 556 persons.
5. Where can I find information on TERNA ENERGY’s Corporate Social Responsibility actions?
In the Group’s website in the Corporate Responsibility section (https://www.terna-energy.com/esg/?choice=csr-stragegy).
6. What is the composition of the Board of Directors of TERNA ENERGY?
The composition of the Board of Directors of TERNA ENERGY is as follows:
Georgios Peristeris President, Executive Member
Georgios Mergos Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Indented non-Executive Member
Emmanuel Maragoudakis Chief Executive Officer, Executive Member
Georgios Spyrou Executive Director, Executive Member
Aristotelis Spiliotis Executive Member
Michael Gourzis Non – Executive Member
Nikolaos Voutychtis Non – Executive Member
Marina Sarkisian-Ochanesoglou Independent Non – Executive Member
Andreas Tapratzis Independent Non – Executive Member
Sofia Kounenaki-Efraimoglou Independent Non – Executive Member
Tatiana Karapanagioti Independent Non – Executive Member
7. Where can I find TERNA ENERGY’s policies on corporate governance?
In the Group’s website, in the Corporate Governance section (https://www.terna-energy.com/about/ab-corporate-governance/).
8. When the last general meeting of the shareholders took place?
The last shareholders’ meeting took place on June 22, 2022.
9. When is the next general meeting of the shareholders scheduled to be held?
The next general meeting of shareholders is scheduled for
Wednesday, June 14, 2023.
10. Which are the independent auditors of TERNA ENERGY?
TERNA ENERGY is being audited by auditing house, GRANT THORNTON.
11. Where can I find TERNA ENERGY’s historical financial information?
Historical financial information of TERNA ENERGY can be found on the corporate website, in the Financial Statements’ section (https://www.terna-energy.com/financial-information/financial-statements-2/).
12. What is the duration of TERNA ENERGY’s fiscal year?
TERNA ENERGY’s fiscal year begins on January 1st of each year and ends on December 31st.
13. Does TERNA ENERGY issue quarterly financial statements?
TERNA ENERGY issues financial statements regarding the first six months period of each year and the full year. Regarding the first quarter and nine months period of each year, TERNA ENERGY drafts and publishes an IR Release.
14. Can I participate in an analysts’ conference call, commenting on financial results?
Conference calls include highly specialized information and are addressed exclusively to analysts.
15. When is the next announcement of financial results scheduled?
The next announcement of financial results has not been yet scheduled.
16. Are the shares of TERNA ENERGY traded on a regulated market?
The shares of TERNA ENERGY are traded on the Athens Exchange.
17. What is the symbol of TERNA ENERGY ‘s stock?
The ticker of the share of TERNA ENERGY atATHEX is TENERGY, at Bloomberg is TENERGY:GAand at Reuters is TENr.AT
18. How can I contact TERNA ENERGY ‘s Investor Relations Department?
Any interested party can contact TERNA ENERGY’s Investor Relations Department either via the contact form in the Investor Relations section of the websiteor by dialing +30 210 6968300.
19. How can I find the current share price of TERNA ENERGY?
The current share price of TERNA ENERGY is available in the corporate website in the section Share Price (https://www.terna-energy.com/financial-information/corporate-presentation/the-share/share-price/).
20. What is the dividend policy of TERNA ENERGY?
TERNA ENERGY’s policy regarding dividends is to distribute whenever this is supported by the company’s financial performance and market conditions and it is not differentiated to long term strategic planning.
21. Does TERNA ENERGY implement a share repurchase program?
Yes, TERNA ENERGY implements a repurchase program for own shares.
22. Is there a dividend reinvestment plan?
No, there is no dividend reinvestment plan
23. Can I buy shares directly from TERNA ENERGY?
No, it is not possible to buy shares directly from TERNA ENERGY.
24. When did the shares of TERNA ENERGY begun trading in ATHEX?
The trading of TERNA ENERGY ‘s shares began in November 14, 2007.
25. Does TERNA ENERGY have both common and preferred shares?
TERNA ENERGY has issued only common shares.
26. How many times there has been a split or reverse split been regarding the shares of TERNA ENERGY?
No split or reverse split in TERNA ENERGY shares has taken place so far.
27. How many shares has TERNA ENERGY issued so far?
TERNA ENERGY has issued up to day 118.105.090 common registered shares.
28. In addition to shares, what other securities has TERNA ENERGY issued?
In addition to shares, TERNA ENERGY has also issued bonds.
29. What is the free float of the shares of TERNA ENERGY?
TERNA ENERGY shares’ free float amounts to approximately 29% of its share capital.